|Glazing heat transfer coefficient Ug
1,1 W/m2K / 0,6 W/m2K
|Window heat transfer coefficient Uw*
1,3W/m2K / 0,96 W/m2K
- Arte profile of 84 mm casement's construction depth,
- Roto NT fittings with RotoSil Nano coating,
- balcony windows reinforced with 2 mm steel panels,
- optional triple glazing with U-value equal to 0,5 or 0,6W/m2K,
- gaskets bonded in corners,
- bonds made according to Abakus IRMC technology,
- outstanding heat transfer coefficient of the window Uw equal to 0,8 W/m2K,
- Swisspacer - thermal spacer bar,
- Roto Secustic handles,
- five-year warranty for the whole window.
- * applies to window measuring 1230 mm / 1480 mm.
In our energy-efficient Abakus Energy windows we use warm Salamander profiles and, optionally, triple glazing (44 mm thick) with Ug = 0,5W/m2K. Multi-chamber construction of PVC profiles and properly adjusted steel reinforcements make it possible for our windows to achieve one of the lowest heat transfer coefficients. It all means that we are witnesses of a thermal revolution affordable for all. As a result, energy-efficient Abakus Energy windows achieve, in their category, one of the best heat transfer coefficients Uw equal to 0,8 W/m2K, without necessity to use additional expensive inserts or insulation.