Thickness of the filling panel
The thickness of the building shell77-95 mm
Number of panes in the filling
Door heat transfer coefficient UD from
Abakus Clad Doors give a lot of opportunities, both literally and metaphorically. A very unique combination of cladding panels with the door leaf makes it possible to create doors as wide as 1.4m and as high as 2.6m! If you dream of an impressive and dazzling entrance to your home, this door will meet your requirements perfectly. It will also protect your house from cold weather, keeping it warm on the inside. Every clad door (with flat surfaces on both sides) has an outstanding heat transfer coefficient, equal to 0.61 W/m2K and better, which is quite a big accomplishment when it comes to front doors. A wide variety of models and colours distinguishes our offer from others. Our doors are available in different configurations that will satisfy even the most demanding clients.
Clad doors construction and types
Cladding panels, from one side
- Exterior cladding panel,
- Double glazing with UG = 0,5 W/m2K,
- Panel 44 mm thick,
- Door heat transfer coefficient UD from 0,9 W/m2K,
- Fourm design variants: ST, SI, SI+ or Aero.
Cladding panels, interior and exterior
- Cladding panels on the interior and exterior,
- Double glazing with Ug = 0,5 W/m2K,
- Panel 77 mm thick,
- Door heat transfer coefficient UD from 0,61 W/m2K,
- Four design variants: ST, SI, SI+ or Aero.